Here are the real reasons why I did not post for the last 12 days:
- I joined Anna Hazare’s protests to enact Lok Pal bill to curb corruption in Indian government
- Team India’s humiliating 0-4 loss against England demoralized me enough that I spent the last two weeks in over-the-counter-sleep-medicine induced coma.
- I went on a truth finding mission to know why there is at least an hour of power cut in Chennai everyday. Truth will not surprise you , but it will make you giggle like a school girl.
- I spent all my time trying to figure out a way to leave inside the Air Conditioner in order to escape the hot and humid Chennai weather.
- I was fending off my marriage related questions asked by every single person I ever knew.
I expect things to get back to normal soon enough. Like, right now.
[Post: 77 of 365] [Days Missed: 28 (OMG)]
I am on a blog-a-day-for-a-year crusade. Keep me motivated with your comments. Or find someone cool person to sit next to me on the airplane at least this time.